- Visible result after two weeks
- Start working after 1 week
- The operation lasts from 1.5 to 2.5 hours
- The recovery time is 1 to 2 weeks
- Complete anesthesia
What does an arm lift mean?
In case of aging or weight loss, the skin of the upper arms can become larger and hang. The excess skin at the upper arm is removed during an arm lift. Because the skin is pulled tighter, the upper arm looks nicer.
After the procedure, you feel more confident in sleeveless clothing and you go out the door nicer in the summer. An arm lift can, however, give visible scarring on the upper arms. In the personal consultation, the plastic surgeon always puts a lot of emphasis on the consequences of the procedure.
* The doctor determines whether the treatment is medically necessary. This treatment is exempt from health care according to art. 11-1-g Law on tax 1968.