- Get treated within two weeks
- The operation lasts 30 minutes to 3 hours
- 14 days recovery time
- Complete anesthesia
What does liposuction/lipofilling mean?
Fat can accumulate all over the body. Often places such as the stomach, legs, buttocks, hips, knees, arms, neck, chin, legs and back are the victims. With liposuction you can easily remove the accumulated fat in this area. This technique removes fat locally.
Lipofilling can be combined with liposuction. Fat is first removed with liposuction in places where it has accumulated.
Then the same fat is used for filling up the buttocks. This combination is called a lipofilling after liposuction.
* The doctor determines whether the treatment is medically necessary. This treatment is exempt from health care in the sense of art. 11-1-g Law on Sales tax 1968.
Note: the payment of your treatment must be paid no later than 4 weeks in advance.
We use the “Vibro” liposculpture using a vibrating cannula. As a result, the fat cells are liquefied and the fat can easily be removed with little suction. This way the surrounding tissue is not damaged.
The result is permanent, because no new fat cells are returned for the removed fat cells. If your weight increases, the remaining fat cells in the treated area will increase evenly with the other fat cells in your body. So the new contours of your body do not change. Liposculpture is a modern and sophisticated form of liposuction. Liposculpture improves your figure, but it is not an alternative for a diet.
We would like to put the most important advantages of our method at your fingertips:
- Final result
- You can work almost immediately
- Nearly painless and short-term treatment (one to two hours)
- Local anesthesia, so less chance of complications and faster recovery
- Little or no scars
- Suction pressure can be reduced, giving you a nice smooth effect
- The combination of the vibrating probe (lipomatic-vibroliposculpture) and the tumescent local anesthesia saves small blood vessels and tissues so that no bleeding occurs and there are few discomforts after the treatment