- Including (mandatory) overnight stay
- Give yourself a new beginning
- A flat stomach
- Beautiful breasts again
- The operation takes 3 to 6 hours
- The recovery time is 7 to 14 days
- Complete anesthesia
What does a mommy make over mean?
A pregnancy and breastfeeding affects your body. Often your breasts are weaker than before. Sometimes there are also fat deposits on the abdomen and the abdominal wall may be weakened. In short, your body is out of balance. For this the mommy makeover is a solution.
This treatment has flown from the United States and has been a very popular procedure for years. With a mommy makeover you get both a breast correction, which can consist of a breast lift, a breast augmentation and / or a breast reduction, as a tummy tuck and sometimes also a liposuction. The plastic surgeon recommends the treatment that is suitable for your body.
* The doctor determines whether the treatment is medically necessary. This treatment is exempt from health care in art.11-1-g Law on turnover tax 1968.