- Including overnight stay
- A scar on the inside of your leg
- The treatment lasts one hour
- The operation takes 2 to 3 hours
- The recovery time is 2 to 3 weeks
- Complete anesthesia
What does a thigh lift mean?
A thigh lift is a well predictable and rewarding operation. Such an operation is a huge personal choice that will not always be understood by everyone. The most important thing is how you yourself think about it and think about it. The starting point is the harmony between how you feel inside and look from the outside. The doctor looks with you – in front of the mirror – what you can expect after such an operation. The skin quality does not change after this procedure, the contours do.
Due to aging or weight loss, the inside and outside of the upper legs may weaken. This sometimes creates wrinkles that can make walking difficult. Often an operation is the only solution for removing the excess skin, sometimes also in combination with a liposuction treatment.
* The doctor determines whether the treatment is medically necessary. This treatment is exempt from health care according to art. 11-1-g Law on tax 1968.